Business plan for clothing Store
Chicano Stylez (CS) is a dazzling clothing and accessories store aimed at the growing Chicano/Hispanic population in Eugene, Oregon. We are here to provide unique products from Los Angeles to South America. It is the goal of CS to become Oregon's top cultural retail store. We hope to obtain both high profits and a reputation for great customer satisfaction by offering a large variety of high quality and rare products to our customers.
Located in downtown Eugene, we provide a central location for the growing Hispanic community. We believe it is important to create an atmosphere of acceptance and community care, as well as a place where individuals can identify and bond with aspects of their culture. Our company takes pride in giving back to the community by offering free services to children, such as story nights, art lessons, and lessons in music appreciation.
Chicano Stylez encourages a creative work environment for it's employees, as well as a deep respect for diversity. In addition to this, we offer employee goals such as profit sharing with company growth.
- To make Chicano Stylez the number one cultural retail store in Oregon.
- To receive a modest profit margin within the first year.
- To have a customer base of 5, 000 by the end of year one.
- To achieve a positive net profit by year two.
1.2 Keys to Success
In order for Chicano Stylez to succeed we must:
- Offer high-quality products
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be a helpful and respected member of the community