Is it your dream to have a wedding in an Irish Castle? Springfield castle is perfect for a boutique wedding with luxury accommodation for family and friends.
Springfield Castle has been voted in One Fab days’s 100 best wedding venues two years in a row. Our Castle is approved as a wedding venue by the HSE for civil weddings and civil partnerships as well as wedding blessing ceremonies.While the castle and tower sleep a maximum of 25 guests with luxury accommodation, we can cater for up to a maximum of 60 guests for a wedding dinner in the dining room.Springfield Castle is a unique venue, exclusively yours to enjoy. You, your family and friends will have fond memories to treasure forever.
There is a wedding venue charge, these are as follows;
€500 for 15 or under
€1000 for up to 25
€1500 for up to 40
€2000 for up to 60
Betty Jonathan, Karen and family will enusre that your special day will be one to remember
- Max capacity 60 Guests
- Client meetings to help plan and co-ordinate your entire wedding
- Prepare Springfield Castle and grounds to your specific requirements
- Use of any approved rooms for the ceremony, including the bottom floor of the tower house
- Cermony room set up to specific requirements with flowers and candles
- All equipment, tables, chairs, linen, cutlery, crockery, glasses, vases, candles and candle holders on each table
- Laying of tables to your requirements and seasonal flowers on the tables
- Use of speakers and amp,
- Use of our draft beer taps and cooler in the pub
- Cleaning up the next day.
- Tennis court; table tennis;snooker and pool tables;darts; fuzzball; soccer pitch;croquet; boules; badminton; Lawn jenga; archery
- Recommendations for celebrants; florists; musicians; Irish dancers; Harpists;Dj’s;taxis; Minbus hire; wines; wedding cake; photography; stationers; beauticians, and hairdressers.
- Recommendations for local accommodation for your extra guests.
- Public liability insurance.
Your wedding at Springfield will be a special day. The castle has a wealth of breathtaking locations that make a perfect backdrop for wedding photographs.Have a look at some previous guests Wedding photos
Betty’s niece Catherine Deane is an accomplished dress designer based between London and Hong Kong with a fabulous range of wedding dresses. If you like her designs we can even help you to get the perfect dress! Visit www.catherinedeane.com.