Virginia Gateway Shopping Center
Claim a prominent new address at the Promenade—the latest addition to Virginia Gateway, the premier shopping destination for the Gainesville and Haymarket area. Style takes a step up in this prime location with newcomers ranging from J. Crew Mercantile, to Orangetheory Fitness, to Muse Paintbar. As growth explodes and affluence rises in Prince William County, the Promenade adds an exciting final chapter to the story of Virginia Gateway, home to over 1.2 million square feet of upscale retail, restaurants, hotel, and office space.
- Brand-new, buzz-worthy addition to region’s major retail destination, Virginia Gateway, boasting over 120 shops, restaurants, and services including national brands and regional merchants.
- State-of-the-art 14-screen Regal Cinema anchors the vibrant pedestrian-friendly retail center, home to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, LOFT, White House Black Market, Charming Charlie, and more.
- Dedicated events plaza featuring an interactive splash fountain and summer concert series.
- Dining hotspots like Bar Louie, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, Nando's Peri Peri, BJ's Brewhouse, Smashburger, Trummer's Coffee & Wine Bar, Cava Grill, MOD Pizza, and Uncle Julio's.
- Unmatched, growing location at the crossroads of I-66 and Route 29, just 35 minutes from Washington, DC, in Prince William, recently ranked as one of the most affluent counties in the metro area.
- Now Open: Cava Grill, LensCrafters, Muse Paintbar.